Thanks to Ellen over at ‘To The Max’ for this call out.
OK, so here’s 10 honest things about me.
1) I love coffee, even though I get far too much of a buzz from it, as well as indigestion. AND it worsens my breastfeeding son’s eczema. Even still, once a month or so, I treat myself. This means if I get anything other than a GREAT coffee at that time, I am devastated. I have no hesitation to return a coffee in a cafe if it’s not done just right!
2) I met my husband while trekking to see orangutans in the Sumatran jungle.
3) I am trying to conceive, right now. And even though I tell myself, and everyone else that should I fall pregnant, I really don’t mind if our third child is a boy or a girl as long as he/she is healthy, in fact, I really, really would love a little baby girl. To get even more honest, I already have a secret stash of little girl clothes – just in case!
4) I have a degree in professional writing and literature. I love reading and read all the time, but this blog is the most writing I have done in 5 years. I think I was a much better writer 15 years ago than what I am now. I really hope I have the time, confidence and motivation to go back to my passion for writing fiction some time in the future.
5) Relates to 4 – I love studying. I am currently completing a Masters, part time (very, very part time). There’s nothing more exciting than finishing an assignment or essay right on the deadline. I just wish had more time for it.
6) I worry about my health and I google symptoms even though I know I shouldn’t. Dr Google only gives the very worst case scenario.
7) I have a birth mark on my scalp, similar to Gorbachev’s only smaller (I hope I never go bald!).
8) I crave organisation in my life, yet I am terribly, hopelessly disorganised. I wish I had a personal assistant!
9) I love travelling and adventure and I used to be very brave. I once skydived over the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and I used to regularly rock climb. These days I get a little scared and dizzy if I stand on a chair to get something off a high shelf…
10) I often dream about BC walking, talking, running and jumping. It used to make me sad, but now it gives me hope.
I am not really sure how to go about passing on this sort of thing or who might like it passed on to them, but feel free to share 10 honest things about yourself and link it via my comments ;-).